Saturday, April 5, 2008

A day at the beach!

What an awesome week we had at the beach! Here is my honey trying to ride the waves in. Ed, Peter and Bri were brave enough to go into the water with a bad riptide. Luckily the life guards were on duty, (just in case)! Matt and I made sand castles on the shore! After I laid out in the sun of course....


Well, ok, they were alittle small, but we had fun doing it even when the waves washed them away. We got to walk on the beach and collect lots of sea shells for souveniers to take home.


I just love this picture of the kids. Just looking out into the big sea!


Peter, Bri and Matt after a day at the beach in front of grandma and grandpa's house. Oh the Palm trees!

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Had to post on this one (rather than on any of the other vacation picture ones) - because I LOVE palm trees!! And to see your kids looking into the ocean - great picture!! Love the ones of Ed with all his kiddos too - one proud daddy! So glad you all got to get away and enjoy the warmth and sunshine and have a pool and the ocean and family topped it off!! I am so jelous!! Glad you are all home safe and sound - and is Matthew pealing yet? That is how I get - burn up and then peal and then freckle!