Sunday, April 27, 2008

HE DID IT!

I just couldn't resist blowing up this picture of Peter! He has had long hair for the past 3 years and he came home on Friday and said he wanted to cut it short. I fast thought, I better drive fast to the barber! Well, not so fast.....Ed took him on Saturday morning and walaaaaa! I knew if I didn't bug him about it and prayed really hard about it, sooner or later he would get tired of the long hair and he did. He is on track and they run 2-3 miles a day and he hated the hair on his neck. He loves it and says it is much easier to take care of now. I still think a "female person" might have had something to do with his decision.....and it wasn't mom!

Whatever it was that made him do it I am so thankful! I love you Peter, you look awesome.. .

2 comments:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

I love it too! What a handsome guy!!

Halls said...

It sure looks better. I just don't get the long hair thing on boys. Glad Robert never battled me on that because I would've battled it. I know you have to pick your battles but that would've been one I would've picked. That and no piercings or tattoo's while in our house!!!!