Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Spring!

Spring has finally arrived in NJ! It was 75 the other day. Almost as hot as Florida.


Our dog Shadow loves to fetch the frisbee. After a few runs he is tired out!


Shadow smiling for the camera!

I hope Spring is in your neighborhood also. I know some of you have had a very cold and snowy winter. We have been pretty lucky this year. It is so nice to see the flowers again and the green grass. I am looking forward to starting a vegteble garden this year with the help of some of the ladies from the church. I never did this before, but my dad has always had a garden from when we were kids. I hope his green thumb has rubbed off on me. I will let you know how it goes!


3 comments:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

You go girl! Nothing better than a home grown tomato or pepper - or even strawberry!! We awoke Sunday morning to bits of snow of the ground - but was gone within an hour, Thank you God! We are SO ready for spring! So glad we have these blogs to keep in touch!

Joelle Lynn said...

You always did good with those flowers, I am sure your veggie garden will be the best!

Halls said...

I started a veggie garden about 2 years ago and it is so much fun. I even took pics of my first veggies to scrap...lol. I am actually making my garden double the size this year to plant more. I want to plant some beans and more tomatoes this year so that I can make some homemade salsa.