Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Noah is here!

I finally became a "great aunt" tonight at 7:10pm to Noah Rodriguez! He weighed in at 6 lbs. 11 oz. 21 inches long. The proud parents are Chris (my nephew) and Mandy. This is their first baby and boy was she lucky....only 3 hours of labor! Mom & baby are doing fine. I have not seen him yet, so I have no pictures. Hopefully my camera will work ok when I do get to see him.

I will post them later on.

Now we are waiting for the birth of my sister Lorraine's baby due in August. It's a surprise....we don't know what she is having yet, but Ed & I are the godparents. What an exciting year for us. Great Aunt & Uncle, Godparents and Grandparents all in the same year.....GOD IS SO GOOD!

Blessings.

3 comments:

Halls said...

It is so much fun having babies around. We are adding a new great nephew tomorrow morning and his name will be Noah also. Well at least that is what it is so far.

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Congratulations to all! Babies are so much fun!

Joelle Lynn said...

I love him already- great name!