Friday, April 13, 2012

Please Pray

For those of you who follow my blog, I am asking for your prayers.  My father in law Peter will be having surgery this coming Tuesday 4/17 to remove 25% of his lung.  Back in November the doctors were going to operate then & it would have been only 10% that needed to be removed.  Whatever they saw has almost tripled in size since November.  They are not saying what it is, but it doesn't look too good.  Ed is very concerned and will be flying down to Florida on Monday to be with his parents.  His dad is going to be 85 in June & has many medical issues. 

Please pray for traveling mercies for Ed, peace & comfort for his mom & dad and most of all that the doctors can take out whatever they find on Tuesday and for a quick and uneventful healing.  Also keep the kids & I in your prayers as Ed will be away all week....I think it's going to be a long week.......

I am also asking for prayers for myself.  I need to go back for another mamogram on Monday.  In my most recent one they saw something of a concern with the tissue.  Just need to go back to re-check.  I know my God is in control & I know HE IS ABLE!!!

Thank you in advance for your faithful prayers for my family.  I will update soon!

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should produce adjustments to your webpage title to help some thing
important. When i first made itself known yet
not one but two various other outcomes, because they've got a superior concept. Yet a few things i essential I found below.
Feel free to surf my web site Genital Warts Home Treatment

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra, simply just accomplished, to you plus Simon
from the Via the web.
Also see my webpage - Background Check