Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012


Peek a boo I see you....









Looking so pretty








Brianna taught her to do the serious face!




Looking so pretty in my Easter dress from grandma.














My first Easter Basket...





We celebrated Shiloh's first Easter with us on Sunday! Even though she is still too young to understand, we had fun watching her open her Easter basket filled with goodies. I also enjoyed dressing her up...lol!


The day went by so fast. My parents came to church with us, then over for dinner along with my brother & his family. It was a nice quiet day and everyone left by 6pm! Now we are eating the leftovers! They are always the best!


















































































































No comments: