Thursday, April 5, 2012

Back to School!

Congratulations to my husband on getting accepted to college. He will be continuing his education to receive his masters degree. Most of the work will be done online and 2 weeks being in Indiana at IWU. We have prayed about this & know that God has answered our prayers! He should be done in about 2 years. He has a lot of studying & reading ahead of him. Please keep us in your prayers as this will be another adjustment to our family life. He usually helps me out a lot with Shiloh, now he won't be able to do much of that. He will have to do most of his reading and studying at the church since it is much quieter there :).

Now I have 2 in college, 1 in HS and 1 in middle school!!! Maybe one day I will go back....I don't think so....lol!! I am happy being a "Domestic Goddess"!

Happy Easter Everyone!!

No comments: