Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's been awhile!

I feel like I have not blogged in quite awhile. I started a "FaceBook" account and am getting hooked on it. If you do not have one, try it out it is alot of fun and a good way to keep in contact with some old friends. I think it is safer than MySpace.

On top of that my camera has been on the blink. I have been taking pictures but they are coming out pink or blue and with lines. I am very upset about this since I just got this digital camera in December. I have to find out what is wrong with it.

We are all well and getting excited about the school year ending. Peter will be working and learning how to drive this summer. We are also heading up to Michigan for our dear friend Pastor Cheri's ordination at the end of June. After that we will spend a few days in Virginia with my cousin and of course hit the Jersey shore....we never got to go last year. It was to hectic with the move, but this year I am going to take my kids to the shore and show them where I spent my summer vacations! "Joelle I will take pictures"!

Well, if you get a Facebook account you can find me there and leave me a message. To get an account just lot onto facebook.com and follow the directions. If I can do it anyone can....easier than blogging!

Talk to u soon.
Blessings

2 comments:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Hope to get to see you the end of June!

Joelle Lynn said...

I will have my own pictures of the shore- we are headed to the outer banks after camp!