Thursday, May 8, 2008

Softball Season

Brianna played softball for the first time ever this year and loves it! She does like basketball better though and plays better also. I was finally able to get to one of her games this week and take some pictures. Here she is with her buddy Arlene the "pitcher".


Bri playing 3rd base. Of course I was embarrassing her taking the pictures!


Bri up at bat.....when she struck out! Poor baby! Maybe next time!


There she goes finally looking at mom and I was quick enough to take the shot.

Bri started her new school year off by playing soccer in the fall. Then in the winter went on to play basketball which she loved. Now she is doing softball. The coach says she is a natural athlete....must take after her dad! I would rather go shopping for a sport! (LOL)!


1 comment:

Joelle Lynn said...

I played third base in high school.....Bri is ending up being a very well rounded athlete- you go girl!