Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our Vacation to Florida!

On Easter Sunday after church, we headed out to Florida on an 18 hours car ride! YES....Family bonding! We stayed at Ed's parents house in Port St. Lucie for 9 days. 9 gorgeous days I may add. We would go to the beach from 10-2 and then go to the pool from 2-5. That was surely a vacation. No ties, no demands.....and the best part was that we went out to eat almost every night! Now that's a vacation worth bragging about. Enjoy the pictures below that I have posted on my blog! As most of you know, I love the warm weather and hated to come back....but I am happy to be back in my own bed! Miss the warm sunshine though! Enjoy the pictures!


Ed's dad! I just love his t-shirt! We love you Pop!


Matthew learning how to swim under water at the pool.


Matthew and mom...our last night in Florida at a Cuban restaurant. It was delicious!!!


And of course, every night we would have ice cream sundaes. Matt is being silly squirting all the whip cream in his mouth!

1 comment:

Joelle Lynn said...

Looks like fun was had by all.....
glad everything went smootly, loved the picture of Ed with all the kids! How time flies eh?
I am still so jealous but the boys and I will be heading to the beach in July for family reunion- it will be beautiful. I am so ready!