Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sick for Vacation??????????

I have been sick for 3 days now with flu like symptoms. I am never sick and now we are leaving for Florida after service tomorrow. I already missed Good Friday service and the movie "The Passion of Christ". I am hoping to feel better for service tomorrow!

God certainly has a way of slowing us down. For the past 2 weeks I have been praying that nobody gets sick for vacation, and praying if we were to get sick that we would before we leave. I think next time I better be careful on what I am praying for. I spent the whole day yesterday on the couch watching tv and sleeping. I NEVER WATCH TV AND JUST LAY!!! I was going out of my mind!!!! I feel alittle better today, but am still fighting a nasty cold and feel very weak. We are driving to Florida, so thankfully I will be able to do alot of sleeping and resting while Ed does all the driving.

I am hoping that what I need is a nice dose of sunshine! They say vitamin C is good for you....

I hope to have some pictures up of our vacation soon. I will talk to you all soon.

HAPPY EASTER!

3 comments:

Joelle Lynn said...

I am praying you just need a rest and sunshine always helps! Hope nobody else gets sick, it is a bummer to be sick on vacation. Have a great trip and be safe!

Halls said...

That stinks that you aren't feeling well but I bet that sunshine will pep you right up. Today I was watching the Tigers play...not really paying attention to the game but jealously watching the fans in their t-shirts and short sleeve. Every commercial that comes on that is about warm weather I just get this annoying, agony feeling of jealousy..and to think I live in Michigan...lol. May as well be Alaska this year.

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

The best laid plans....Praying you are feeling totally fine already and are ready for some fun and sun!