Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's Official!

Well, as you can see I did pass inspection with the van today! So I am officially a New Jerseyan, well almost....I still have to change my driver's license but cannot do that until I get my new SS card and Marriage License. So we are almost there! Only in New Jersey does this happen. Living in Michigan the past 5 years was a breeze, they don't do "Inspecions" there. Now we will have one every 2 years.

On another note, we are waiting on our dear friends from Michigan to arrive on Sunday. Jason & Shelly Fullum will be here with us for a week. Jason will be taking a Flame class down in Stroudsburg, PA while Shelly hangs out and does some shopping. We are all looking forward to seeing the Newleyweds again. I will have pictures up soon and keep you posted
.

1 comment:

Joelle Lynn said...

I need Grandma uts potatoe chips, a-treat cream soda, and butterscotch krimpets- send with J & S and I will owe you big time. Maybe some filet mignon too! :)