Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year !

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Yes, I know I'm a week late, but life around the Torres home has been alittle crazy. We spent our New Years nice and quiet this year and was in bed by 12:15. We first went out for Japannese which we just love and then Bri and Peter went out to friends houses. They sure are getting older, they don't want to stay at home on "New Years Eve" with mom & dad....that's boring! It was boring to me at their age also. So it was me, Ed and Matthew!!

As you can see my Bri Bri has made the girls basketball team at school. She is loving it....she is an awesome player to!


Just another shot of Bri waiting patiently for the ball!!!


Matthew got bored during Chistmas break and wanted to have a play day with his buddy Matthew S. from school. Trying having 2 Matthew's in your house at one time!! Anyway they had a great time together hanging out. He felt like his big brother and sister having a friend over.

Even the dog was tired after the holiday. I just couldn't resist this picture!! He is such a good dog, even though his hair drives Ed crazy!!!!

I hope you all had a great holiday and are back to your normal schedules. If you are like me, I live by schedules. So when they are interupted it drives me crazy!!

We are looking forward to what God has for us and our new church in 2008!! There are good changes taking place and we are getting to know more and more about the community. Ed went to a new chiropractor today for the first time and after talking awhile, the doctor wants to donate a power gym to our church and do some clinics on strength training. The funny thing is is that we have the perfect place for it. Our second garage which is huge and is suppose to be used for ministry will be perfect! We are also having a "facelift" done in our church....we are in the process of painting right now and decorating the stage. WE ARE EXCITED!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!

Chat with you soon!!

No comments: