Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bath time fun!

I don't think we ever outgrow "bathtime" fun. At least my Matthew doesn't. He loves to take a bubble bath. We have a "Jacuzzi" bathtub and Matt just loves to dump bubble bath in it and have some fun. Well, we have not done this in awhile, because I hate the mess it makes, but yesterday I gave in. I thought, what's alittle bubbles on the floor"? Well, there were bubbles all over the place but Matt had fun!

Thank God he doesn't ask to take a bubble bath every day!
He is the only kid I know that loves to pose in the bathtub! Even Big Sister Brianna got in with her clothes on but did not want her picture taken.

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

A bubble bath - ohhhh I am jelous!! But I don't want my pic taken either! ;-)

Heard the news of your sister - will be praying for her! Glad they were able to "do a little less" than expected!

Hugs,
Karla