Sunday, February 10, 2008

Way to go Matt!

In the Demorcrat (New Jersey paper) there is a Kids page that is published every week with a question in it. The kids in the schools get to write their answers and the teachers submit it to the paper. Well, Matt's made it to the papers this past week. "How Fun Toys Injure"
We are so proud of Matthew. Now he want's his name in the paper all the time.



Just in case you can't read it, it says: I was plkaying with my army men on the floor. An army man's helmet was very sharp and I stepped on it. I hurt my foot. Next time, I won't leave it on the floor! AMEN! (it didn't say that)!

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Woohoooooo - how cool Matt! Can we have your autograph?? You wrote a great article for the paper - and had a very good idea about keeping the army men off the floor! You are a smart young man!!

Karla & Russ