Sunday, February 24, 2008

SURPRISE!

Today we celebrated my parent's 50th wedding anniversary and gave them a surprise party! They were married 50 years on Friday 2/22 and they never had a fight!!! YEAH right.... There were 28 of us. We got to share a video that Andrew and Gisela put together from past memories. They also got to renew their wedding vows with Ed. My cousins from NY and Virginia came, we have not seen them in quite awhile. Their old friends from NJ (that my mom use to work with years ago) came out also. It was a great time. They really enjoyed themselves.



My brother Jimmy, his wife Angela and daughter Amanda, James (their son) was running around with Matthew somewhere.


Here we are, all 19 of us!!


Mom & Dad with their children.....LuAnn, Doreen, Jimmy & Lorraine (with baby to be!!)


Happy 50th Anniversary Mom & Dad! I hope that God blesses you with another 50 years together....ok maybe 30! I hope you had as much fun as we had preparing for it. We love you both so much and thank you for being the truly wonderful parents that you are to us and the best grandma and grandpa in the whole wide world. We love you!!

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

50 years - how exciting!!! My folks missed it by 4 months due to my mom's death and Russ' folks just had their 60th. We will celebrate 39 this year.

Love all the family pictures too - your kids are growing like weeds!!

Glad to be back from our short trip to FL - and came back to more snow! ;-)

Karla