Friday, February 22, 2008

It Finally Snowed!!!

As much as I hate the cold and the snow, it always looks so beautiful when it covers the trees and is so fresh and white. Today was a snow day for the kids and we finally got a good amount of it. My guess is 4-6 inches. While they went out in it, I just took the pictures. This is a picture of the back yard.


Even the dog got to go out in it. Sorry for the squatting! He just loves the snow. Maybe we can use him as a dog sled for the kids.


Well, when we were moving to Michigan 5 years ago, Ed wanted to sell the snowblower and I said no. We needed it there, but not that much. Then when we moved back to Jersey he said we wouldn't need it, let's sell it. Well, as you can see we sure needed it today. When you live on the east coast or wherever there is winter you need a snowblower. I will not sell it till I move to Florida. (one day)!


He did such a good job. We actually have 2 driveways that needs to be plowed.


Shadow looking to chase the kids around in the snow. He loves to roll in it. NOT ME!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have had so much snow here this year. You can keep it your way that is for sure. I am ready for pool weather!!!!! Donna