Monday, January 21, 2008

The New ME!!

Ed has been bugging me to dye my hair darker for so long now....I finally did it and love it. My natural color is light brown to begin with, but started going lighter and lighter about 5 years ago in Michigan when it started getting greyer and greyer. So I finally got the nerve up to go out and by the box "el Loreal", and I love it!! I was so sick of the blonde and in the summer it would turn almost white on me. Send me your comments....be nice now!!


The color actually has some red in it which I really liked.


Lorraine, these are for you!! I finally did it!


Just a before picture.....which one do you like better? Remember to be nice. Now all I have to do is cut the hair just alittle shorter in the back and I will be fine. My kids are so funny because Matthew has never even seen me with dark hair and he just looks and laughs, Peter went "OH MY" and my sweetheart of a daughter said "Mom you look great" I love that girl. Oh, my husband, he loves it! I THINK!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your skin tone matches your hair better now. Shelly just colored mine tonight but I wasn't that brave. It is hair...you can color it if you don't like it after awhile. I like it better but I always like changes with hair. I set up a blog tonight rdrhallshappenings. Now I have to figure out how to work the picture thing better.

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

First of all - you have been so busy with old friend gatherings, birthdays and ladies nights out - how cool!

The hair cut and color - wow! It looks great!! And obviously and even more importantly - it made you feel great!

Have fun!

Karla

Joelle Lynn said...

LOVE IT!

Ken and Judy Davis said...

It's great! It really looks wonderful! You always do!

Anonymous said...

Hi DOREEN,
I told you in Nov. that you should go back to your natural shade. It looks just GREAT!!!!! Alittle red, but looks good!!
Take care and tell Lu-ann we are all rooting for her speedy recovery!
We sent a card for her. Tell Mom I'll call soon to see how she is doing.
Love,
Aunt Barbara