Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Today my "baby" turned 8 years old. Where did all the years go. I can still remember him being born. We thought he would be a girl, but SURPRISE!! another boy!! He is our little prayer warrior in the house and wants to be a "Pastor" when he grows up!! A Worship Pastor he says. The other day he said, "Now that I am older I get to stay up later" I said ok, 5 minutes sounds good to me. He was happy with that!


Here is Matthew with his cousin Vincenza. He was reading his library book to her.


Matt had a Spiderman birthday party. He has not had a party in 5 years with the family. Living out in Michigan the past 5 years we only did something small with the 5 of us. So this year we had everyone over. He had a ball, and so did Vincenza.


Matt and Vincenza posing for the camera before we light the candles!


This cake was so cool. I usually always make an ice cream cake for the kids birthday parties, but this year Ed wanted something different and so did Matt. So we decided on Spiderman, and he was a hit!

Happy Birthday my little stinker. Mom & Dad love you so much!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Matthew the Hall's said "Happy Birthday." They do grow up fast. I can't believe Robert is almost graduated

Joelle Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Matt- wow I remember when you turned 3! Spidy was a good choice!