Monday, January 14, 2008

Friends are Forever!

I finally got to see my 2 dearest friends from NJ!! I have been back for 6 months and we finally got together at Matthew's birthday party on Saturday. Ilem (far left) and I have been best friends since 2nd grade! That's about ????? years. Lourdes (middle) and I have been friends since college days. We worked together in Shop Rite while going to college. The last time I saw them was 2-3 years ago when I visited for the holiday at my parents house. It was so great to see them and catch up on old times. Let's get together again soon!


This is my older sister LuAnn. She had a vein bypass in December and has been in a wheel chair for about 2 weeks now. She had been very sick and may loose her toes or possibly foot. She has PAD in her right leg, also known as "Peripheral Artery Disease" very common in smokers. She is not smoking anymore!!! Please pray for her!


Brianna, Victoria (middle) and Angelica (left). Angelica is mine and Ed's goddaughter. Ilem (my best friends daughter). Victoria (middle) is Lourdes daughter. Brianna is MINE!!! and of course how could I forget the dog.....SHADOW! The girls had a great time hanging out.


This is so cool. This is my neice Vincenza looking thru a blue balloon. I think she looks like an alien.


My "baby" sister Lorraine and her husband Dave. They are expecting their 2nd baby in August.

No comments: