Thursday, March 1, 2012

SURPRISE!

I just love surprises...especially when they are for me!! Shiloh's mom & aunt come twice a week for visitation. As we were sitting down watching Shiloh play the front doorbell rang! I thought it was the mailman delivering mail or a box that maybe Ed ordered something....So I go down to open the door and to my surprise my PETER is standing on the other side with a big smile on his face!!!! Him & his friend drove through the night from Canada....thank God I didn't know because I would of worried the whole night long. I knew that Maine & Boston was getting hit with lots of snow and they drove through it! I am so thankful that Jesus protects HIS children even when we don't pray!!

We have been working on Shiloh saying Peter for the past couple of weeks and I think she is getting it...she says PEPER...it is so cute to hear her pronounce words!!

So my Peter is home & we are looking forward to a nice 10days together at the Torres home!!

Till next time.....

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

So glad Peter is home safe and sound!!