Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Lazy Saturday

I have felt so lazy all day. For starters, let me start off by telling you that Ed takes "Daddy" duty for Shiloh on Saturday mornings so I can sleep in a little! Since Bri is away at a youth retreat this weekend, Matt asked Dad if he can take him to Cracker Barrel today for breakfast. By Ed doing this, that means I don't get to sleep in!! So I decided to get up & go along with them. This was Shiloh's first visit to Cracker Barrel and she loved those pancakes :) and so did I. I ate too much that when I came home all I wanted to do was sleep. Well, that is impossible when you have a 1 year old running around. So Matt & I decided to bake some cookies and Ed made pizza for dinner. YUMMY! My honey is such a good cook :).

It was so dreary out & rainy today, maybe that's why I felt so lazy all day...and eating those pancakes didn't help. Hopefully I can work them off before my next weight watcher meeting next week :)!

It is so weird & quiet not having everyone home. Peter away at college, Bri away at a retreat, makes a home too quiet for me! I don't like it!!!

Enjoy your Palm Sunday Everyone!! Be blessed!!

No comments: