Sunday, March 11, 2012

A long week!

It's been awhile since my last post and so much has happened! The last time I posted my Peter had surprised me coming home earlier, today he left to go back to Canada to finish up school. He will be home again for the summer mid May!! We all had a great week with Peter being home. We of course went out to his favorite restaurants and I cooked his favorite meals that he doesn't get back in Canada. He had such a quiet relaxing week which is what he needed. He might of even been a bit bored at times.

On Thursday, our dear friend Bill went home to be with the Lord!! We are sad and happy at the same time. Bill was an awesome husband, dad, son and friend! I have so many great memories of Bill when we lived in Michigan that will always be treasured. I was suppose to leave today after service with Ed but had to cancel since our little princess Shiloh got sick on Friday and got worse over the weekend. I was torn to leave her and torn not to go to Michigan to be with my dear friend Nancy. But when you have a friend like Nancy who understands even when you don't understand things and why they happen....I consider myself blessed to have a friend like her. Although I couldn't make it to the funeral, we are planning a girls weekend away sometime in the near future. Then we can really spend time together.

Please continue to pray for Nancy & her family in the coming days & weeks. Also, keep Shiloh in your prayers as she battles an ear infection, cough & cold and a rash that keeps coming back. We need to take her to a pediatric dermatologist to see what's going on.

Enjoy the coming days....spring like weather has arrived friends!!

Till next time.....

No comments: