Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

No I am not Irish, but once a year I like to eat corn beef & cabbage! So maybe I'm Irish once a year!!

Today, for the first time ever I consigned at a Consignment sale for spring/summer clothes. My girlfriend Melissa talked me into selling Shiloh's clothes that she has outgrown & making money for it. So after months of preparing I organized 100 items to sell at the sale. I make 70% of whatever sells....not a bad deal! I also had signed up to volunteer this morning from 7-11 am! That is a bit early for me on a Saturday, but we had a great time doing it.

Since I consigned, I got to go to the preview sale last night. I now have clothes for Shiloh for spring/summer and some cool outside toys for her. Bought her a Step 2 Buggie that she loves to ride in while I push and then a Little Tykes Coupe Buggy! These toys last forever and were in great condition. What a deal I got on them too...one was $8 and the other $15 and then tons of clothes!! I won't know for another 3 weeks if any of my clothes sold! I hope it was worth it!!

Since I was out most of the day, Ed cooked the corned beef, cabbage & potatoes in the crock pot. We invited my mom & dad over for dinner and it was delicious.

I was up way too early today, so I will say good night friends till next time!

Have a blessed Sunday worshipping the KING OF KINGS!!!

No comments: