Monday, February 27, 2012

Another beautiful day in NJ!

WOW!! We are so spoiled here in NJ! I got to take a nice 50 min. walk with Shiloh. Coming up my hill was no picnic. At least I'm huffing & puffing a little less than I was last week. If you have ever been to my house, you know what the Hogback looks like!! I will sleep well tonight!

Ed was off today & worked on his paper for college. Yes, he is going back to school (if he gets accepted) for his master's in ministerial studies. He is so excited & I am so proud of him. He's like one of the kids now....well ok, he always was! Please pray that it all works out for him. He would be gone for 2 weeks straight & will have to do alot of homework and reading from home.

Speaking of college....my Peter will be coming home Saturday for the week. They have spring break there in March....crazy!!! We are so excited to have him home with us even if it's for a week!!

That's all for today...till next time......

No comments: