Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can It Be???








Can this really be winter? I am so much of a summer person. I love the beach, pool and of course suntanning on my deck! This 60+ weather we are having is such a tease to me. I only hope it will stay. I also keep telling Ed that I would love a big blizzard....yes I am crazy!! I just think it looks so nice and then we can get to put on our wood burning stove! We haven't even done that this winter. One of the reasons being having the baby we don't want her to get burned. Shiloh & I have been enjoying the outdoors taking walks all this week. I took her to the park for the first time today and she hated it....well, she hated the swing anyway. She started to cry the minute I put her in & pushed. Maybe she didn't like the feeling in her belly. I will have to try it again. So, I got the carriage out & walked the beautiful historic town of Clinton, NJ. That she liked and so did mommie :)!


If you are reading this blog, you most likely know that I have given up facebook for lent. I actually disconnected my account. Every year like everyone else I say I'm giving up, cookies, giving up ice cream, giving up sugar, but this year I wanted it to be different....something I know I can follow through with. It is so nice not looking at that fb everyday and hearing some drama. I have enough drama of my own.


I will try to post every few days & put some pictures up too!


Till next time....




2 comments:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Missing you - but loving the blog! By the way - I delivered that "hug" to Nancy today!!

Doreen said...

thank you Karla....I talked to Nancy today & she told me you were just there!! Sending more....