Friday, February 24, 2012

It's been a long Week!

I thought this week would go by fast with Brianna & Matthew having Monday off, but it was a slow week. But I must add, it was gorgeous weather for Shiloh & I to go walking everyday this week. Well ok, I walked & she rode in the carriage. She loves going for walks. My Bri was sick with the stomach bug yesterday & today...poor thing. She just started working for the first time ever and she has already had to call out sick 3 times. She is so afraid of getting fired. Luckily she works for a daycare and the boss said, "don't worry, everyone else here is sick too"! She is feeling much better tonight Thank you God!! Praying nobody else gets it.

My Peter will be coming home Friday or Saturday of next week for Spring break...(Canada's spring break). He is just as excited as I am to have him home. This is a good sign!! It'll be nice to have everyone together again. Just wish he would of picked a college closer. Thankfully we get to skype alot!!

Today, I called my dear friend Nancy in Michigan!! Boy, do I miss that lady. We did so much together when I was in Michigan. So many great memories and more to come. Please keep her & her family in your prayers for the coming days. Her dear husband Bill is on Hospice & is not doing well at all. Continue to pray for stength for Nancy as she cares for her family during this most difficult time. Although Bill is deteriorating from his earthly body, once he is home with his Savior Jesus Christ there will be no more pain or suffering...OH WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY THAT WILL BE!! I love you Nancy, Bill, Jon & Jessie!! I miss you all so much!! Hugs & kisses always and lots of prayers!! I am so thankful to have such a special family in my life!!

Good night ....till next time!!!

No comments: