Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Garden

I finally started my garden. With the help of Eleanor, we dug 25 holes in the ground last week. I plan on planting Jersey tomatoes (the best), cucumbers, red peppers, lettuce and eggplant. Also Basil on my deck. We get lots of deer in our backyard so we need to get the fence up before I can put the veggie plants in the ground. I hope to have it all done this weekend with the help of Ed. I will keep you posted as to how well the garden is doing. I am excited!


Well, here is my Bri Bri with her splint cast on. She will be getting her hard cast on tomorrow at 9:00am. She hasn't decided what color she wants yet. I don't really care, as long as it's waterproof!

Sorry for the horrible color in the pictures. I told you my digital is not working right. Took it back to Target but because it is passed the 90 days they cannot do anything. So I need to contact Kodak to see what they will do. It is still under warranty, so hopefully they will give me a new camera. For now, I have been using my regular one, and getting them on discs, but once you have a digital, you don't like those anymore....we are so spoiled by all this modern technology. How did we ever survive before?

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

The garden sounds yummy - and like a lot of work!! ;-)

We are so dependent on this new technology! Like computers!