Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Celebrating my Kids!



Schools out for the summer and I am just as happy as the kids are! No more time schedules and rushing to get everyone out the door on time. I just got these pictures back (remember my digital camera is being fixed still)! and I was thinking how blessed I am to have 3 beautiful children. So why not brag about them alittle.... Matt is my official "ring bearer" in the weddings. He has the cutest smile ever...I love you Matt!




My Peter...my firstborn....need I say more. He has the personality of his father. Always making us laugh, never a dull moment when they are around. I am so proud of you Peter. You are an awesome son. Keep up the hard work. I love you...





And Brianna our "Princess". She has grown up so much this past year. We are so proud of the young lady you have become Bri. You are going to break alot of boys hearts one day with your beautiful personality. Keep on pressing on for the call that God has for you. I love you Bri!


Bri and her buddy Emily hanging out at Sarah & Tom's wedding.


Peter celebrating his 16th birthday in style! Cool glasses Pete!




1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

I too loved it when school was out for the summer and I could enjoy my kids - and by the end of August was so glad it was starting up again! ;-)

Love Brianna's dress! You guys are going to be beating the boys off with a stick soon - just wait and see!

That smile of Matthew's is going to carry him through school - teacher says where's your homework, Matthew smiles and teacher says oh who cares!

Peter is growing into a man too! Glad he is a funny guy like his dad!

Enjoy all of them - they are off on their own way too fast!

Hope to see you in MI!!