Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Finally did it!

I did it! After 3 years of letting my hair grow, I needed a new look. Well, here it is. My cousin Eileen was up for Christmas vacation from Virginia and we decided to cut it all off. She said I was looking too old with my long hair. (Yes, she is a licensed beautician) she use to cut my hair all the time before she moved to Virginia 8 years ago. Boy, I miss you Eileen. Now she is only 6 hours away, so maybe I can go and visit every couple of weeks!!! Thanks for the new look!! I love it.


Here is Eileen with her son Jarrett and new boyfriend Gil. What a great time we had. Lots of desserts and food. Thanks for the cannoli's from Little Italy, they were awesome!


Peter decided he needed to work out his arms, so he bench pressed Vincenza about 20 times over his head. She just loved this workout with Peter. She weighs a good 30-35 lbs.


Matthew and Jarret after a hard day of playing Halo and army men outside.

2 comments:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

I absolutely love your new hair! And she is right - this makes you look younger! Whooo-hoooo!

Joelle Lynn said...

Love the hair cut!

Miss you still-