Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Morning 2007

Our first Christmas in NJ. The kids had us up at 7:00am. Rule is nobody wakes up mom & dad until 7:00. Here is Matthew getting ready to open up gifts.


Yes, Santa brought me a "Spiderman Skateboard"....Just what I wanted!!


Yes, this is Matthew posing in his new "bath robe". When he put it on it said, "Now I feel like a rich person Mom". I guess he's been watching to much TV!! He loves it so much that he even sleeps in it.


Matthew posing with his new warmup suit. He thinks he's a gangster!


Yes, and Daddy finally got his power drill screwdriver from Santa. His broke while living in Michigan and he desperately needed a new one. Now he can do all my wall hangings without hurting his wrist. (NO EXCUSES NOW HONEY)!!

The Torres' had a great Christmas here in NJ. The kids got what they asked for (for the most part). Bri got her cell phone, and Peter got a new one. Mom even got an ipod shuffle and didn't even ask for one. How cool is that. It's also hot pink with the matching earphones. Now I can workout at the gym in style. (This is what my kids told me). I was perfectly happy with the old walkman. Now I am up to date I guess.

We are happy the holidays are almost over and are looking forward to 2008!


No comments: