Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A special day!!!

Brianna and Matt having some fun with Dad and the hose!! We sure do miss our pool!!


Today was a special day for my daughter and I. I took her for her first ever pedicure. She will be turning "13" on September 20th and I wanted to do something special for her before she started school next week. Well, she wanted to go and get pedicures together at the Salon in town. The ladies from the church blessed us with a gift card for a very special day at the "Spa Salon". So off we went to get pampered...what a great time we had. After that she wanted Subways for lunch, so we stopped in town for lunch and on the way home found a Sushi/Japanese Steak house 5 mins. from our house. We will have to go there with the family next. This is our favorite!! YUMMY!!

Today was the first day I ventured out on my own and did not get lost. Hurray!!

Monday we took the kids swimming at a nearby lake, Spruce Run. It was beautiful except for all the bees that were attacking us!!
Tomorrow Peter starts school. I think it's a good thing, the kids are getting quite bored playing video games all day. Brianna and Matt start on 9/6. YIPPEE!!!

No comments: