Thursday, August 2, 2007

Living NEW JERSEY!!

Here I am living in NJ again!! After being away for about 13 years it is weird coming back and hearing all the familiar radio stations that I grew up with!! We are living in Pittstown, NJ which is about 2 hours from where I grew up. I am very close to the Jersey shore which is one place that I want to take the kids to this summer, to show them where I went on vacation as a kid. They have never been to a boardwalk before!! This will bring back lots of old memories for me!!

We are officially in our home. We moved in on Saturday and have been unpacking like crazy. Just a few more boxes to unpack and some picture frames for the walls and I will be all set. We went to check out the schools for the kids on Tuesday and they were very excited, especially Peter who loves the Brazil soccer team and his high school is their colors (green & yellow)!! How cool is that!! Bri and Matt will be in the same school which I like. They go K-8th grade here and have much smaller classrooms than Michigan. Now we just need to get them registered and all the paperwork done. They start Sept. 6th. Praise the Lord!! It has been a crazy summer.

I miss you all and think of you often. Life is good in NJ and we are all getting familiar with our new home and the neighborhoods!! We have deer in our backyard almost everyday and a cat that visits us during dinner. This is not good since we have a golden retriever who will probably eat him up if I let him out. So that cat will probably not come around to much longer!! The scenery is just beautiful with the pocono mountains right next door to us!! It's not flatland here!! Can't wait to see how it is in the winter with the snow!! Lots of sledding for the kids.

Well, that's all the updates I have for now about NJ!! Talk to u soon. God bless!!

1 comment:

Joelle Lynn said...

Old radio stations, the ocean and boardwalk a short distance, mountians and home......
what more can a girl ask for?
Miss you like crazy and a little envious you are so close to the jersy shore....