Friday, August 15, 2008

A quick note!

Hi All,

Sorry haven't blogged in awhile, but life with the Torres' have been crazy busy! This is a good thing. We are trying to get the kids ready to go back to school, Ed and Bri are getting ready to go to District Youth Camp this week. Peter will not be able to make it this year. He has made JV Football for the high school and has a week of "boot camp" this week. Pray for him, we hear it is very intense.

We are also waiting on the birth of a new neice or nephew (hopefully today). My sister Lorraine has been overdue and she has been in labor pretty much all night. She is on her way to the hospital right now with contractions being 3 mins. apart. Keep her and the baby in your prayers. I will leave to see the birth as soon as I get the call! I am so excited to be there for the birth. I hope I survive it! (lol)!

I will keep you posted on the sex. It is a surprise for everyone. I love it! Not to many women keep it a surprise anymore.

Talk to u soon.

No comments: