Thursday, August 7, 2008

On Monday 21 of us went to Dorney Park in PA for the day. We had an awesome day with friends and the teens from our church. Ed, Ronnie and Gary are on this ride somewhere...this was alittle to much for me to handle, but I did do some of the upside down crazy roller coasters!

Kelly & Lynne looking sexy for the camera. Lynne (on the right) is usually the one always taking the pictures of everyone else, but not this time....I got her instead!


Matthew standing in front of the Haunted Hurst Car! He is smiling, but he was not happy standing next to this car.


Dorney Park at sundown right before we left.


As you can see, Matt was the only one who hung out with Mom most of the day while all the teens went their way on the bigger and better rides. I think Matt rode this car about 4 times that day. He is driving me around...he loved it!

2 comments:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

I could lose my lunch just looking at the roller coasters!

I love going and "holding purses" and watching the little ones though!

Halls said...

We were in Ohiopyle this weekend...white water rafting. A lot of fun!!! Will update my blog one day.