Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Jersey Shore!

A group of us headed to Point Pleasant Beach yesterday since it was the High Schoolers last day of vacation. As a kid I always spent my summers on the Jersey shore and loved it. I have so many great memories of being there and wanted my kids to see it also. We have been back in NJ over a year now and I have finally made it to the "Jersey Shore". Mind you it is only 1 hr. and 20 mins. away! It was a gorgeous day. 80's and not a cloud in the sky.

My girlfriends and I took some of the teenagers with us and here they are digging huge holes in the sand which later some of them were buried in.


The water was alittle too cold for me to go in and quite rough, but the kids went in and had a ball anyway. They got knocked around alot and came home with lots of sand in their suits.


Matthew just hung out on the edge of the water. He did get knocked over once!


Me and my girlfriends Kelly & Lynne. We were the brave ones to take all the kids. What an awesome day. I can't wait to go again next year already. (I'll be waiting for you Joelle)!

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

That Matthew is going to be bombarded with girlfriends way too soon! He is a cutie!!