Friday, July 25, 2008

Virginia Beach Vacation!

The kids, Ed & I took off to Virginia beach after church on Sunday and spent 3 days there with my cousin Eileen (Leenie)! She took us to Virginia beach. This was our first time there and we had an awesome time with her and her son Jarrett. I loved Virginia beach!


The kids got to ride the waves with boogie boards and Peter got to skin board. With all the hurricanes in the south right now, we were very fortunate to be able to even go into the water. As you can see, Matt had a great time riding the waves with his boogie board.


Peter and Bri taking a break from the water to have their lunch. It was 100 degrees when we were there and very humid. We spend alot of time in the water on Monday.


Here is Peter determined to master the "skin board". He did give up after awhile. Maybe next time Peter.


"True Love" in the sand!

2 comments:

Halls said...

It is definitely a beautiful area. I loved it when we went a couple years ago. Hope to go back one day but who knows. Not doing so good with vacations when we keep spending medical emergency money...lol. First my teeth now my head. Oh well thats life.

Joelle Lynn said...

I too love VA Beach-