Monday, July 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

So today I turned 47, yes 47 and I got breakfast in bed from my wonderful husband and son Matthew. Yes, I do look alittle scary when I first wake up in the morning! This was 8:00am. A woman should be able to sleep in on her birthday!


Matthew was so excited to do this for me. What a sweety. They even propped the pillows up for me and let me watch TV! How's that for some birthday breakfast in bed.


So the menu was 2 egg omlets with mushrooms and cheese and an english muffin! That's what the birthday girl ordered.

Ed was so proud of what he made he had to take a picture of it. Check out the decorating on the plate. I love that man! I think I'll keep him!

So overall I had a nice and relaxing day. We are heading to Virginia Beach this weekend for a few days at my cousins house. This is part of my birthday gift. Should be lots of fun!

2 comments:

Halls said...

Virginia Beach...now I am jealous. What a beautiful area!!!!!! Have a BLAST and catch some waves for me. Small vacation this year for us...white water rafting in August for a couple days but thats all. Have a son that just graduated high school so with the party this Saturday and then college to pay for in a couple weeks...ugghh!!! Oh well it is for a time.

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Happy Birthday!!! Your day certainly started out special - hope it continued!!