Monday, July 9, 2007

What a Week!

Well, we survived our last Family Camp at Wesleyan Woods campground. What an awesome time of fun, fellowship and good food!! Moe Diggs was back with us again this year for an incredible time of worship!! WOW! the holy spirit was moving in those services!!!

We were at our new site this year and it was great!! Lots of room for the kids and lots of privacy. Matthew had the time of his life hanging our with his buddies Michael, Gregory and Taylor!! The only time I saw him was when he was hungry. Peter spent his days basically hanging out with other PK's. I think God was disconnecting him from his usual group of friends!! (By the way, he is off to Youth camp this week at Houghton, NY). There were lots of new faces this year and many old ones.

There were many improvements made to the camp. They are even planning to put in a pool very soon. Sure, now that I am leaving. I had to settle with "Lake Itchy Scratchy". I wonder if Penn Jersey has a Family Camp!! We may have to start one.

Like always, it is good to be away but always great to come home to good water and a nice soft bed!

2 comments:

Joelle Lynn said...

Penn Jersey does have a camp, I think it is called Siefert, and they have a top notch youth camp, I know Peter will love it! swimming pool, tubing, water skiiing and more all on the Deleware Water gap. No lake itchy scratchy there:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!! Peter and Bri will be going to the youth camp in August. I was there about 6 years ago and it is beautiful. Talk to u soon.