Saturday, June 30, 2007

Family Camp 2007

Today the boys and I are leaving for our last week of Family Camp with our friends from East Michigan and CWC. Unfortunately Ed and Bri cannot be with us this year but they will be in our hearts!! It will not be the same without them!!!

As I was packing up last night for this week of camping I couldn't help but wonder why I do this every year!! I truly think that it would be much cheaper just to go away on a cruise for the week and not have to worry about cold showers in the mornings, sand in your bed and oh!! those darn mosquitos. But then I thought, it just wouldn't be the same without all of your friends with you and the great fellowship around the fires at night! I will truly miss them. Maybe we can start our own "Family Camp" in our new district? or in our new church?

Our moving date is scheduled for July 18th. I hope and pray that these days will go by quickly so we can all be together as a family again. This separation is not easy, but GOD IS ABLE!!! He is continually making my days go by quicker as we wait to move.

Our home still has not sold and time is running out. Please continue to pray that it will sell before we leave!! GOD IS ABLE!!

Well, better go and get ready to leave for camp before Peter gets up. He is very anxious to get up there to be with his friends!!

I will talk to u all when I get back from camp!!!

Doreen

No comments: