Monday, July 9, 2007

Countdown!!

Today starts my countdown!! Ed will be home on Sunday evening, PRAISE THE LORD!! We will finish up last minute things around the house and we will be moving on Wednesday, July 18th, 5 years exactly to the date that we moved to Michigan!! Now that's some timing!!

Please pray along with us this week for a miracle on the sale of our home. There is a couple who are interested and will have an answer for us this Friday, 7/13. We know that our GOD IS ABLE!!

Well, I pray that this week goes by quickly as I finish up with the packing. If there is anyone out there who is not busy on Wednesday, July 18th we can use some muscles in packing the moving truck. We will start at 8:00am with donuts and coffee!!

Have a great week.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Mike can help until noon, but we don't know where your house is!?!?!?!

Joelle Lynn said...

I will miss you my friend.

Doreen said...

Thanks Mike for your help!!! Joelle, when are you visiting PA?