Sunday, October 7, 2007

Me a Teacher!!

Well, today I started my first Sunday school class for the ladies. We are doing a Beth Moore series "Jesus the One and Only". If you have never taken a Beth Moore class before, I encourage you to invest time and do one of her studies. She is awesome!!

We had 13 ladies in class with about 5 more coming next week. Praise God!! I am co-teaching with Judy and Lynne and they make it alot easier. I have never led a Sunday school class before and I told Ed when we moved here that I am not leading a class and I am not leading "Womens Ministry". Well, God had other plans for me!!! I should know better than to say "I AM NOT"!! HE told me you are doing a Sunday school class!!! I am blessed to have this opportunity to share with the ladies in a group.

If you think of me, remember to pray for me and the ladies in the class each week!!

Till next post!!!

1 comment:

Joelle Lynn said...

You go Girl.... you will be fabulous!