Saturday, October 13, 2007

A fun weekend!



Yes, Hillbilly Bill Sharp and his wife Ruth came to visit us this weekend from Michigan!! What an awesome time hanging out in Clinton. Bill hates his picture taken, but I got one anyway.



This is the beautiful waterfall in the most historical town in NJ. CLINTON!! and I live 5 mins. from it. I just love this picture. I bet I could use it as a post card!!


We went to Peacful Valley farms right down the block from us for some fall fun. Matthew enjoyin the afternoon with his head in the "witches brew"



Yes, and believe it or not, we got Hillbilly Bill to pose for this one too!! "Blackmail"

What an awesome time with some good ol friends from Michigan. Bill will be preaching on Sunday morning and on Sunday night the church is having a dinner for us in honor of "Pastor Appreciation" lots of surprises in store for Ed, I will let you know next week what happened. It is a surprise!!!

No comments: