Saturday, January 24, 2009

Riley Grace!!

My sister Lorraine got very sick on Monday and needed someone to take the kids. My parents took Vincenza and I took Riley for 2 days. She is such a good and happy baby. Always smiling and hardly ever cries....only when she is tired or needs a pamper change.

Smiley Riley!

Matt just loved having her around and was a big help.


How I miss these precious days.




She just stared sucking her bottom lip at my house. When I brought her back home on Wednesday, Lorraine was hysterical because she has never done this before. It's not like I taught it to her!!!




1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Hmmmm....how much do you miss those baby days???

Riley is beautiful and it does look like you all had a great time! And hope your sister is doing much better - bet it was hard on her to give the kids up for a few days!