Monday, September 29, 2008

MY BOYS!

I apologize for not posting in awhile but I started the new craze of "Facebook" and I foget all about blogging. I know that most of you are on "facebook", but for those of you that are not, here are some updates. Matt has started playing football for the Jr. Lions. This is his first time playing organized football and loves it!


He was so proud to bring home his uniform last week!



And #77 is my Peter playing for the HS Lions. He is on JV and it's his first time playing organized football. I have never seen a sport that has been so demanding on such young boys.

2 comments:

Halls said...

It is very demanding. I loved watching it when Robert played but the practice times were unbelievable. Alot of committment.

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Glad you are posting on your blog - have the facebook page but haven't "fallen in love" with it yet! So keep posting here!! ;-)

Always loved watching our son play when he was younger! And at 30 he is still playing in several baseball leagues!