Saturday, September 15, 2007

Women of Faith Conference!

I had the opportunity to go to the Women of Faith Conference this weekend in Philadelphia!! I wasn't suppose to go, but one of the ladies got sick and they had a last minute ticket available. I was asked to go and I was blessed by going! Philadelphia was the place I first saw Women of Faith about 10 years ago. It was like coming home! The Worship team was as awesome as ever.



This is Mandissa, if any of you watched American Idol, she got voted off for singing "Shackels". God definitely had bigger and better plans for her. She rocked the house and sang some old school R&B!!
We had awesome seats. This is the Women of Faith team sitting on what they called the "Porch". The theme for this year was "Amazing Freedom" and how we can have freedom in Christ by just letting HIM lead us, even if it takes baby steps to get there. I reserved a block of seats for next year's conference "Infinite Grace". It's for 25 seats and I pray we will need more. East Rutherford, NJ here we come!!!


My roomies, Mary, Linda and ME!


Still my roomies, Mary, Linda and Lisa!!

Girls, thanks so much for inviting me. It was a blast! I can't wait to do it again next year!! I get the bed next year!! (ha ha)!!

2 comments:

Joelle Lynn said...

Your parents look great!
Please tell them hello.....

Joelle Lynn said...

Great seats.....

Glad you got a chance to see them.....

have a great week!