Sunday, May 27, 2007

2 weeks to countdown!!

Today is exactly 2 weeks till our last Sunday at CWC. I still cannot believe that 5 years have come and gone. I have met some wonderful people here in Michigan who I will miss dearly. It is bittersweet as we say goodbye!! I am excited about what God has for us in our new church in New Jersey but will miss CWC and the people very much. I do know that the people in NJ talk like me though!! So I will fit right in.

Please be in prayer for our family as we say our goodbyes over the next few weeks. Ed will be leaving on June 12 to head down to NJ and the kids and I will follow and fly back to Michigan after a week. The kids and I hope to make it to our last Family camp in July. This is always such a memorable time for us. Especially when the tornado warnings come at night!!! OH MY!! How scary that can be....but God seems to put a hedge of protection right over the campground every time. Praise God!!

Doreen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a vero beach or dfurther south posting would have been better.

roy

Anonymous said...

Doreen, I feel all your emotions with you....mine own are still raw. You will never be the same...you take a piece of Michigan with you and when you get back 'home' you will find just how much of a Michigander you have become! I'm happy for you and sad for us at the same time...but we know that God has gone before you!

MV

Doreen said...

Thanks Mel,
It's getting harder as the time gets closer. You have been a wonderful friend to me this past year. I will miss you!!

Doreen